- Turmeric Powder ( Curcuma Longa )
- FOOD GRADE
- 2 Years
- 1 Kilograms (kg)
- COLD OR ROOM TEMPRATURE
Turmeric is a golden spice grown largely in Asian countries. The turmeric roots are dried and ground in order to obtain turmeric powder. The yellow color turmeric powder has culinary applications; it is also used as an ingredient in curry powder. Turmeric is regarded as a beneficial spice, a little use of it can improve several conditions, such as inflammation and pain. It works as a healing and pain relief agent in the Ayurvedic medicine. The turmeric powder is a rich source of protein, carbohydrates, fiber, manganese, iron, potassium, and vitamin C.
- Form: Powder
- Grade Standard: Food Grade
- Type Of Turmeric Available: Polished
- Is it organic: Yes
- Storage Information: Cool and dry place
- Shelf life: 3-4 Years
It has a powdery texture and is accessible with yellow to vibrant orange color. This is accessible with enhanced shelf life and allows for good utility in many applications. On account of its hue, which comes from curcuma, this powder o spice enjoys several applications. This is a culinary spice, fabric colorant and a herbal medicine.
Usage and Health Benefits of Turmeric Powder or Curcuma Longa:
- It is highly therapeutic and is enriched with many culinary properties.
- This is added in several ayurvedic formulations and medicines.
- It is known to boost immunity as it is also included with anti-oxidant properties.
- This is also used for skincare regime.
- It is functional as a well-known preservative.
- It improves the color and taste of several Indian curries.
- Easily blends with the other ingredients.
- It provides flavor and taste to many cuisines.
- Nhava Sheva Port
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100000 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- As Per Buyer's Requirement
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- USDA Organic, ISO 9000, Apeda Certificate, Halal Certificate, Indian Organic Certificate, FSSAI Certificate
S NO 653/1, PLOT NO 16, SOMNATH CO-OP INDL SOC LTD Daman Daman and Diu India +918037301771