Turmeric Finger / Curcuma Longa
Price And Quantity
- Turmeric is a golden spice grown largely in Asian countries. The turmeric roots are dried and ground in order to obtain turmeric powder. The yellow color turmeric powder has culinary applications; it is also used as an ingredient in curry powder. Turmeric is regarded as a beneficial spice, a little use of it can improve several conditions, such as inflammation and pain. It works as a healing and pain relief agent in the Ayurvedic medicine. The turmeric powder is a rich source of protein, carbohydrates, fiber, manganese, iron, potassium, and vitamin C.
- FOOD GRADE
- 2 Years
- 1 Kilograms (kg)
- COLD OR ROOM TEMPRATURE
Turmeric Finger has high curcumin content and is widely demanded as a highly aromatic organic spice. It is completely dry and is totally free from damage grounded by moisture, weevils, etc. It has an ability to ease the joint pain, inflammation and stiffness. This is functional as a go-to arthritis treatment. It brings relief in the joint pain and allows for the absorption of natural curcumin. It is really very effective in its use and enables right sort of utility.Â
- Included with anti-inflammatory and antioxidants components.Â
- It provides sheen and glow to the skin.Â
- When applied topically, it brings a natural glow.Â
- Used to make a DIY turmeric face mask and provides many positive effects on the skin.
- Nhava Sheva Port
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100000 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Kg & 50 Kg Bag Packing.
- All India
- USDA Organic, ISO 9000, Apeda Certificate, Halal Certificate, Indian Organic Certificate, FSSAI Certificate
S NO 653/1, PLOT NO 16, SOMNATH CO-OP INDL SOC LTD Daman Daman and Diu India +918037301771