- Traditional Medicine
- Suitable for all Ages
- ROOM TEMPERATURE
Amla (aka. Indian Gooseberry, aka. Amalaki) is one of the highest natural known source of vitamin C, having 20 times the vitamin C content of an orange. The vitamin C in Amla is also uniquely heat stable. Amla is associated with the pitta dosha. Bihara is astringent, tonic, digestive and anti-spasmodic. Harada is a bitter and associated with the vata dosha, elements of air and space.
Harad, or black myroblan, is an important compound in triphala. It is known to be a potent laxative (an astringent and lubricant within the stomach), which further helps in loosening the stools, reducing the chances of serious complications.
Amla has laxative and cooling properties that help cool the inner lining of the stomach and reduces inflammation. It helps relieve the burning sensation that irritates the stomach. Amla is generally a healthy food that can boost your overall health.
Bibhitaki is a natural laxative and contains dietary fibres, which are digestive agents that fight against constipation.
1. Natural antioxidant
2. Cancer fighter
3. Immunity booster
4. Anti-inflammatory and arthritis helper
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100000 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25KGS PP BAG
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- USDA Organic, ISO 9000 & ISO 22000, APEDA, HALAL, FSSAI, US FDA Reg. And HALAL
S NO 653/1, PLOT NO 16, SOMNATH CO-OP INDL SOC LTD Daman Daman and Diu India +918037301771