Price And Quantity
- 2.75 USD ($)
- HERBS SEEDS
- Herbs Seeds
- FOOD GRADE
- 1 Kilograms (kg)
- SUN DRYING
- SORTEX OR MACHINE CLEAN
- 2 Years
The cumin herb is grown in areas 1000m above sea level, during sunny climates with some rainfall. The harvested plants undergo processes, like drying, threshing and winnowing, to obtain the seeds, which are further dried and winnowed. The cumin seeds whole can be stored in moisture-proof containers, away from direct sunlight. This spice is used in almost all households and hotels to add a warm, spicy, and earthy flavor to Indian curries. Not only this spice imparts taste into the food, but cumin seeds are also helpful in promoting digestion, improving blood cholesterol and fighting inflammation.
More about the Spice
These are included with Cuminum cyminum, which belongs to the parsley family. These popular spices are used to make a variety of Middle Eastern, North African and Latin American spices. The spices are functional to be used in assorted Indian cuisines and are included with antioxidants as well as anticancer properties. These are used to make tadka in dal, sabji and others.
- These can fight against bacteria and parasites.
- These are accessible with good anti-inflammatory effect.
- These spices are made to reduce the level of cholesterol.
- The seeds are utilized to boost the normal functioning of the immunity system.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100000 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- AS PER BUYER'S REQUIREMENT
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- USDA Organic, ISO 9000, Apeda Certificate, Halal Certificate, Indian Organic Certificate, FSSAI Certificate
S NO 653/1, PLOT NO 16, SOMNATH CO-OP INDL SOC LTD, Daman, Daman and Diu, 396210, India