- HERBAL SEEDS
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons,
- 100.00 - 500.00 USD ($)
- Herbs Seeds
- 1 Kilograms (kg)
- SUN DRYING
- 2 Years
We are a supplier, trader, manufacturer and exporter of Cassia Tora Seeds that are immensely used due to their incredible healthful properties. These are acknowledged for their incredible ranking in ayurved plus they are taken extensively in many countries and cultures. Customers can use them as a cure for ringworm, scabies, opthalmkia and many other diseases. The offered Cassia Tora Seeds are utilized in dying and sometimes our seeds are employed by users as an alternate for coffee.
Cassia Tora Seed Benefits:
- The Cassia Tora Seeds can be used as the traditional Chinese herbs.
- These allow for vision improvement and liver detoxification.
- Also known as Semen Cassia, the seeds can excel in the quality and affordability.
- These seeds have amazing medicinal values and can function as the best Chinese herb.
- These can stop the growth of microorganisms like fungi and bacteria due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- These can prevent the growth of microorganisms, bacteria and fungi.
- These have antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- The seeds can fight against cold and flu.
- These can fight from several infections related to seasonal allergies.
Applications of Cassia Tora Seeds:
- They are functional as the mordant in the process of dyeing.
- Also utilized as the alternatives for coffee seeds after being roasted and grounded.
- Also useful to stop the growth of disease-causing microorganisms.
- These are included with a good amount of protein.
- They are also utilized to be used as the fodder for carps ingredient and animals.
- MUMBAI PORT
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100000 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25/50 KG HDPE Bags
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- USDA Organic, ISO 9000, Apeda Certificate, Halal Certificate, Indian Organic Certificate, FSSAI Certificate
S NO 653/1, PLOT NO 16, SOMNATH CO-OP INDL SOC LTD, Daman, Daman and Diu, 396210, India