Price And Quantity
- Ayurvedic Product
- Immunity Booster
- Food Grade
- As per Treatment
- 2 Years
- Cold Or Room Temprature
Traditionally, andrographis has been used for liver complaints and fever, and as an anti-inflammatory and immunostimulant. In clinical trials, andrographis extract has been studied for use as an immunostimulant in upper respiratory tract infections and HIV infection. The potential for use of andrographolide as an anticancer agent as well as for its immune and anti-inflammatory effects is being investigated. However, limited clinical studies have been published to support any of these uses.
- Andrographis paniculata is suited to be used as a traditional medicine that can treat the fever as well as infectious diseases.
- It works as an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and anticancer.
- It is also accessible with immune-stimulating properties.
- This is beneficial in the conditions of infection of the tonsils & throat, osteoarthritis and common cold.
This is suited for other major concerns, which are listed below:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Liver problems
- Sinus infections
- Heart disease
- Skin diseases
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100000 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- As Per Buyer's Requirement
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- USDA Organic, ISO 9000, Apeda Certificate, Halal Certificate, Indian Organic Certificate, FSSAI Certificate
S NO 653/1, PLOT NO 16, SOMNATH CO-OP INDL SOC LTD Daman Daman and Diu India +918037301771