Price And Quantity
- Turmeric is a golden spice grown largely in Asian countries. The turmeric roots are dried and ground in order to obtain turmeric powder. The yellow color turmeric powder has culinary applications; it is also used as an ingredient in curry powder. Turmeric is regarded as a beneficial spice, a little use of it can improve several conditions, such as inflammation and pain. It works as a healing and pain relief agent in the Ayurvedic medicine. The turmeric powder is a rich source of protein, carbohydrates, fiber, manganese, iron, potassium, and vitamin C.
- FOOD GRADE
- 2 Years
- 1 Kilograms (kg)
- COLD OR ROOM TEMPRATURE
India is the largest exporter of turmeric which is used in fresh, dry and ground forms. There are a lot of this spice varieties, which can be identified based on the color and curcumin content. Our company deals in, turmeric finger as well as turmeric powder. Both the varieties undergo several tests to inspect the level or presence of curcumin, pesticide residues, heavy metals, etc. The spice can be stored in any container and under all storage conditions, without being affected for up to six months. Turmeric finger is often called spice of life for right reasons, like fights foreign invaders, increases the antioxidant capacity of the body, improves brain function, prevents Alzheimer's disease, to name a few.
In India, turmeric is known for its antiseptic and healing properties. Turmeric is used to add fragrance, colour and aroma to the dishes. The turmeric finger is the purest form of turmeric and is used in medicines, food and dyeing processes. The product is sourced from the farmers who grow the crop in natural and organic manner. Turmeric is widely grown in Erode. Turmeric powder is made from turmeric fingers. We offer optimum quality turmeric fingers at competitive prices.
We export ErodeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s special Agmark certified turmeric fingers. These are stringently tested by our experts on varied parameters, in order to ensure excellent quality. We also supply Agmark Certified Erode Turmeric Bulbs that are sourced from reliable farmers, who use natural and environment friendly methods to grow them.There is a huge demand for our Indian Turmeric in US, Canada, Japan, Russia, UK, France and other European countries. We monitor the crop right from the sowing stage to harvesting and provide fortnightly report.
- Nhava Sheva Port
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100000 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Kg & 50 Kg Bag Packing.
- All India
- USDA Organic, ISO 9000, Apeda Certificate, Halal Certificate, Indian Organic Certificate, FSSAI Certificate
202, Siddhachal Apartment, B/H Municipality Office, Vapi Town,, Vapi, Gujarat, 396191, India