Black Seed appropriately known as the "seed of blessing" is considered to be one of the greatest healing herbs of all times. Black Cumin Seeds, which may also be called nigella, refers to small black seeds grown on Kalonji bushes, which are grown widely through India. Black Cumin Seeds is both flavoring, added to a variety of traditional foods, and herbal remedy that has been touted for a variety of ailments. Black Cumin Seeds are about the same size as sesame seeds, though they have a more triangular instead of oval shape.
Different names around the world of kalonji: Nigella Sativa, Black Cumin Seed, Caraway, Schwarz Kummel, Kalonji, Habbatul Baraka, Kaluduru, Fennel Flower, Fitch, and Roman-coriander.
- Suitable for asthma patients
- Used as a spice
- Antibacterial properties
- Origin: India
- Moisture: <12%
- Afflatoxin: <5ppb
- Admixture: 1% Max
- Purity: 99%
- Pesticide Residue: Under FDA & EU Regulation
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Ton
- Port of Dispatch: Any Indian Port
- Production Capacity: 500 ton
- Delivery Time: 15 days
- Packaging Details: As per client requirement.
Used As :
- Antiviral and for general well-being
202, Siddhachal Apartment, B/H Municipality Office, Vapi Town,, Vapi, Gujarat, 396191, India