Price And Quantity
- BOLD OR SMALL
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons,
- Herbs Seeds
- Double Sortex
- 1 Kilograms (kg)
- 2 Years
Sabja seeds, also called tukmaria or basil seeds, are black seeds that look a lot like chia seeds and offer immense health benefits. They are native to India but different from the holy basil- also called Tulsi. Sabja seeds are rich in protein, essential fats, carbs, and are packed with fiber. Surprisingly, they contain no calories.
Sabja seeds are very hard and you cannot consume them raw. They are best consumed after soaking in water, which makes them more gelatinous. Sabja seeds typically come from sweet basil, Ocimum basilicum, which we commonly use as seasoning. As they come from the sweet basil plant, they are commonly referred to as sweet basil seeds.
The benefits of sabja seeds in Ayurveda and Chinese medicine have been known for a while. It is only in the recent past that we have recognized their benefits.
- Nhavasheva Port
- Cash Advance (CA), Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 KG HDPE Bags With Liner
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- USDA Organic, ISO 9000, Apeda Certificate, Halal Certificate, Indian Organic Certificate, FSSAI Certificate
S NO 653/1, PLOT NO 16, SOMNATH CO-OP INDL SOC LTD Daman Daman and Diu India +918037301771